Everyone is different in garden design. Many are trying to save time and are therefore seeking clever garden design ideas. Others, however, rely on money-saving garden designs. And those who want to organize their garden area in the best possible way are looking for creative ideas for garden planning. Regardless of which of these gardener groups you belong to, hopefully, you will draw inspiration from the many articles on our website dedicated to garden design.
Creative garden ideas with old cans
Garden ideas for the hobby gardeners
Those who accept gardening as a hobby usually want to design a low maintenance garden. Even if you do not have a green thumb, it will be much easier for you to organize and maintain your garden when you use certain gardening tricks. Here are just a few garden ideas for hobby gardeners:
Tips and tricks for the care of the garden accessories
- Use plastic bottles as miniature greenhouses: remove the top end and use only the bottom part to give plants a sheltered space where they thrive.
- Choose easy-care garden plants and create one easy-care garden,
- Arrange flower pots to create a vertical garden.
- Consider DIY Irrigation: Do you wonder how your plants survive while you are on vacation? Here is a tip from us: Poke a plastic bottle and plant it in the ground to visible the upper end. Pour some water before you go, so the plant will be permanently worried about water while you are away.
Unusual ideas for watering the potted plants
Creative ideas on how to save money on garden design
It is possible to save money on garden design without sacrificing a beautiful look! Put on the homemade, and you will not regret it! The DIY projects are usually money-saving and so trendy nowadays!
About the plant containers, then you have a huge space to experiment. From almost everything, fascinating flower pots can emerge. Old baskets, plastic bottles, gutters, even old boots perfectly fulfill the role of a planter. Funny garden plugs and decorative stones make a big difference in the decoration of plant containers.
Old boots are fascinating plant containers that catch everyone’s attention
Creative and stylish at the same time!
Also, at the Garden Decorations, you can leave your imagination free. From old objects can be whimsical Accessories and sculptures create a sensation. For example, old car tires are suitable for crafting unusual garden decorations.
Such a garden sculpture makes a good figure in the outdoor area
Organize the garden properly
Are you looking for ideas on organizing the garden surface so that everything is clear and yet inviting? Then take a look at the following tips:
- The garden fence could serve as additional storage space. Use this to hang flower pots there or keep different garden accessories. So you save not only space but also time and money! A rake could be especially helpful in this case. It could turn into an attractive storage space idea. The spikes could then be used as a hook and hang anything on it. The secateurs or the shovel find their right place here!
Clever storage ideas for the garden
- When gardening, you often use different garden accessories and various auxiliary materials. For example, you often need a string. Never lose the cord again! Funnels could help you a lot. Thread the cord through the lower end, so you always have a card handy. It would be good if a pair of scissors were always nearby!
Organize the garden
- You could also store screws much easier than you thought! Do you have unusable canning jars? These are perfect as storage space for the screws! Make them clean only at the beginning, and you have functional storage space for any little things!
Is the garden your favorite place? Do you enjoy spending your free time with your family and friends? But the design and care of this beautiful recreational area also cost a lot of time and effort … But think practical and quick, and you get a garden with an appealing look that invites you to a longer stay!