Our home is our fortress! And that’s why we want to give you some interesting and creative ideas that will make your own home better. Our bold suggestions are guaranteed to provide a change. Promote your imagination and equip yourself with will and patience – this is the only thing you need. You are then satisfied with the final result, because this wall decoration came about alone under your hands.
Make an original wall decoration with little effort
Wall decoration: to create something untraditional
Art is a relative term in which everyone feels a different feeling. The idea (on top of the picture) is simple, fast, and does not require expensive materials. Use needles that you nail into the wall asymmetrically or in a specific shape. Then remove the old wooden hangers and hang them on the needles.
The rest is a task of imagination. You can z. For example, hang your child’s drawings or family pictures on it to turn the empty and boring wall into a mysterious canvas.
Make a sea picture
Who does not want to put in the holiday mood in winter? This idea will make it easy and simple. Make your dream vacation part of the home decoration. For this you will need the following:
- First, pick the favorite picture you want to hang up and look at. Print it out in the largest possible format.
- Split it into the parts you want and cut them out.
- Get a picture frame that’s right for it. In order for you to be able to assemble the images freely and without any problems, choose a larger frame.
- Take cardboard box and cut it out in the picture frame shape. On these the pictures are glued on.
A tip for the perfectionists: Line the cardboard! Use pencil and ruler to draw a net that provides orientation when pasting the individual pictures. In this way you will save time and spare your nerves when setting straight.
A wall decoration idea for adventurers
Hang the world on the wall
It is no longer necessary to write down the countries you have visited or would like to inquire about. This creative wall decor with the world map will not only be a key decoration element, but also a practical travel plan that you can follow at any time. To make the world trip home, you will need: glue, card, plywood, scissors, white cardboard and double-sided tape.
- First, cut out every country. Draw the outlines on the white board and cut out so that only the shape remains.
- Lay the cardboard on the plywood and turn it over. Stick the cardboard on the back with the tape so you do not see it.
- Select all visited countries.
This decoration can be placed in every room. Another challenge is the decoration around it. Choose those elements that will give your wall decoration an even more adventurous appearance.
Thread picture as a wall decoration
Wall decoration with original look
This extraordinary idea can adapt to any style and gives any room an artistic appearance. Just equip yourself with a little more time and patience and the end result will leave you speechless. For the production you will need the following materials: needles, hammer, pliers, plywood, white cardboard (slightly larger than the plywood) and colorful threads or yarn.
- You can record the desired font alone or simply print it out.
- Mark the places where you will place the needles.
- Stick the cardboard on the plywood.
- Tap the needles accordingly and start the actual work of wrapping the first thread / twine.
Tip: If you want a garish effect, better bet on yarn. At the beginning you can simply wrap the yarn randomly and only later will you find out on your own which color you want to finish your wall decoration.
Create your own creative and original wall decoration. Put all your energy and imagination into it and convince every visitor who enters your house.
You decide how to decorate your wall
Use your full imagination
Use the newsprint to create creative wall decoration
Choose beautiful colors
A hearty wall decoration for the bedroom
Show your artistic talent
Design a picture wall yourself
Wall decoration from old children’s drawings
Another original idea with the world map
A decoration for kitchen and dining room
Beautify the living room wall by color
Use all the old items to create a great wall decoration