Paint plastic panels to be in step with the fashion
Do you want to give your plastic panels a new look? Then we have the right tips for you.
The plastic panels are often used as ceiling or wall covering. But unfortunately they are completely out of fashion.
With fresh colors, you can spice up your old wall panels and be back in step with the fashion.
Color combination dark gray and white
However, there are different types of plastic panels (made of polystyrene and hard plastic – melamine) that do not absorb the paint easily.
The polysyrene panels are usually made of styrofoam. These can also be painted with normal wall paint. Avoid colors that get solvents as they attack the plastic.
Choose one or even two colors that suit your taste and get down to business.
Fresh colors for the bathroom
Here are some tips on how to successfully paint the plastic panels.
1. Take a finely grained sanding paper and rough the art panels.
2. Remove the sanding dust completely with a sponge and water. Wait until everything is completely dry.
3. Now you can start with the primer. This is best suited for the acrylic primer. Wait until everything dries up well.
Start with the primer
4. With a foam roller and acrylic paint you will be able to paint the plastic panels well. This will give you an effect of painted surfaces. It is important that you cross the plastic panels without interruptions. With a brush you also stroke the grooves.
5. Finally, use an acrylic varnish to complete everything. Again, be sure to paint in one pass as the paint dries quickly and a re-batch will be visible.
Have fun redesigning your walls.
Colorize with the device
Dark brown color
The white color makes the room appear larger
Spice up the bathroom with gray
Polka dot pattern idea
Green is in
Prank idea for the corridor
Mirror as a wall decoration
White plastic ceiling
Brightness in the room