Room decoration DIY for spring spreads good mood
We all wait impatiently for the beautiful weather and the cheerful spring mood that floats in the air. However, clouds and sun are still changing in the sky. If you are looking for some ideas on how to welcome spring, let yourself be inspired! We will give you some fresh suggestions, like you Spring decorations make your own! With paper and a bit of creativity, you create quaint ones DIY decoration !
Put paper flowers in a vase and create an unusual decoration for spring
Make flowers out of paper
Spring fascinates with its fresh colors. Its beauty is best embodied by flowers. That’s why we suggest that you also convert the apartment into these shades. Paper flowers are perfect because they set no limits to your creativity. Decorate the walls or simply hang them up.
How to make a beautiful paper chrysanthemum:
What you need for this DIY project: cardboard in any color, scissors, tape, green flower tape, wire rods, glue
- Cut the paper into strips
- Then roll the paper to form the bud
- You could use tape while rolling so the flower will not pull out
- Then glue the bud firmly at both ends
- Then glue the wire stem to the bottom of the bud
- Now you have to wrap bud and stem. If the diameter of the bud is slightly wider than that of the stem, then you could use a napkin to fill the gap before wrapping the bud and stem with flower tape
- After you have put the flower together, make for a beautiful shape of the blossom
Make a charming chrysanthemum in purple
Other types of flowers could also be easily made by yourself. A dahlia for example.
Fresh wall decoration for the spring
Craft decoration garland yourself
Decorative garlands are suitable for the spring decoration at home just wonderful! They are colorful and fresh in most cases and spread a wonderful spring mood! Not only can you decorate room walls, you can also put on fresh party decorations.
How to make a decorative garland of silk flowers yourself
You need tissue paper, scissors, string
- Fold the tissue paper on the horizontal axis
- Now fold the paper again, but on the vertical axis
- Fold the tissue paper a third time, again on the vertical axis
- Cut the paper lengthwise
- But do not cut to the end of the upper edge and leave at least 2cm free
- Fold the paper apart and cut it into a few pieces
- Make a tassel out of every piece
- Roll the paper and turn the middle of each piece carefully
- Arrange the different colored tassels arbitrarily
You could make some single garlands and then hang all of them on a branch.
Hang several decorative garlands on the wall
You could also use triangles for your decoration garlands
Let your imagination run wild!
Stylish and fresh at the same time
Tinker deco wreath
They want the home in harmony with the beautiful weather outside decorate ? Then make a wreath and hang it up! He captivates by his fresh radiance determined all eyes.
How to make a paper wreath yourself
You need cardboard in pastel colors, polystyrene ring, paper glue, a ribbon and a pair of scissors
- For the flowers, cut the box into a square
- Fold the rectangle in the middle and then do the same again
- Fold the box a third time until you get a triangle
- Cut the triangle in the shape of a drop to get a petal
- You could combine small and large flowers, it creates a beautiful flower
- Glue a big and a small flower together
- The leaves could be scissored by freehand drawing or using a template
- Put the flowers and the leaves on top of each other on the Styrofoam ring and attach them with a pin
- To make the pins invisible and make your wreath look pretty, cover it with a gem
- Fill the whole polystyrene ring with flowers
- Then wrap the top of the wreath with a ribbon and make a tied noose. So you can hang this easily
So you have a nice wall and door decoration at the end
Frame spring wreath in pastel colors
Other creative ideas
Spring inspires with any creative ideas. Even using very simple household items can be impressive decoration create.
Experiment with straws
Make colored paper birds
Make a mobile with little birds themselves