Posted on March 22, 2019 by sisi
Updated on March 22, 2019
Garden and balcony lighting with solar lamps
Would you like to give your balcony and garden more light, comfort and charm? This is best achieved through the use of solar lamps. Today we want to talk about the benefits of solar lamps and how you can use them.
The Solar lighting for balcony and garden has become very popular lately. This popularity is due to its numerous advantages. We try to summarize the most important ones in a nutshell.
Solar lamps as a free light decoration
Solar lamps bring many advantages:
- The Solar lights are not only environmentally friendly and gentle but these also save you a lot of money. On sunny days, the batteries of the solar lamps collect enough energy to light up throughout the night (about 8 to 10 hours). Especially on the balcony and in the garden, the use of these lamps is very rewarding.
- The solar lamps store the solar energy and convert it into electricity. So, electricity directly from nature. This on its side saves you the annoying cable laying and additional costs.
- They can be safely used outdoors because weather conditions have no influence on them. These lamps can be easily attached anywhere and in the most diverse ways by a ground spike.
- Another advantage of solar lights is their versatility. They are available in various designs and can provide various effects. They are available in colorful accents, with glittering glow or a dimmer, which provides soft light. The lights turn on even with the onset of darkness and illuminate garden paths and balconies. Their decorative effect can create a romantic ambience.
- The models combined with a motion detector illuminate the location only when a movement is perceived. The light then turns off after a certain time. Well, the energy is only consumed when you really need it.
A luminous table decoration for garden and balcony
Create dramatic effects in the garden
Usage tips and care
Because of the low sun and the cold in winter you should already store the solar lights. Unfortunately, these are not suitable for the winter. You should also operate a battery care. The batteries should be removed and fully charged with a charger.
This should be repeated every three to four weeks during the winter months. Clean the solar module regularly because the pollution weakens the charging power of the solar cell. Be careful not to scratch the surface.
The decorative effect of solar lamps in gardens and on balconies is much greater than the effective use. Nevertheless, treat yourself to this magical ambience, without any power consumption.
You can put on some great model sets www.amazon.de purchase.
The solar garden lights are available in different colors
A romantic solar decoration for hanging
Decorative stones, dwarfs and other figures find their place in every garden
Especially on the balcony and in the garden, the use of these lamps is highly recommended
Choose the most beautiful model for you
The solar lamps can be safely used outdoors
The solar lighting for balcony and garden has become very popular lately
Point the beam of light where you want to put an accent
Romantic dinner in the solar light
The solar garden lights can provide various effects
The solar lamps store the solar energy and convert it into electricity
Your photo was saved successfully